Wholehog bugged

i can’t find where to repport bugs,
But ow2 newest upddate broke hogs ult.
when i press the q for his ult, notthing hapends but the animation. no actual bullets comes out of his gun :frowning:

Please read the new patch notes.

Whole Hog

• This ability has changed from a ‘Channeled’ ultimate (e.g. Pharah, Reaper, Cassidy), into a ‘Transform’ ultimate (e.g. Soldier: 76, Genji, Winston). This is what that means:
    • The weapon no longer automatically fires, and you must press Primary Fire to use the ultimate
    • You can use normal abilities during Whole Hog without canceling the ultimate
    • Stuns will no longer cancel the ultimate

Is there a game mode without Widowmaker, Tracer, Sombra, Doomfist and Symmetra? They are the Heroes which cheaters use and wannabe pro players use which results in constant match loss.

? You getting out played and out skilled isn’t a reason to avoid those heroes.

No the real reason is getting try hard bad players who think they’re pro contributing nothing to the team because they’re dealing no damage or they have cheats one shotting everyone

What is a “try hard bad player” lol. If they are trying, that is all that matters surely? We all play badly from time to time.

Nothing you can do about cheaters, except report. Luckily they aren’t that common.

Hi,
this is a tech support forum, and RodimusPrime has provided the correct answer:

I recommend shifting all game discussion over to the General Discussion forum.
And by the way, in case you ever want to report a bug, you can do this here!

1 Like

Please check this article regarding Overwatch 2 PvP Beta, it sets correct expectations about beta and covers some basic errors as well as directs to our Overwatch 2 PvP Beta forums.