Why are end of season games such a clown fiesta?

Smurfs in every game, so its a case of who has the best one wins (unless you come up against a duo then good luck winning that one)

Join a group… everyone seems petrified to talk.

Its the weirdest thing. I know its similar every season… but surely blizzard should do something.

To be honest… smurfs are the problem. Normal players can’t do anything about it, and if blizzard don’t want to act, then so be it.

But they 10000% showed how much they cared when they had cheap accounts and a double xp event at the same time… all because they were close to a financial reporting window and needed to boost player numbers to lie to shareholders…

1. End of season games have been bs since the beginning of ow.

2. I think anybody who cares has read that blizzard had a sale and double xp even at the same time so please stop bringing it up everytime. Iam not saying it’s not a valid argument, Iam just saying that you should stop using it to justify every post in which you criticize blizzard.

Lol. Someone who doesn’t offer anything of value.

Thanks for popping by.

What do you want me to say? “Oh no you are right end of season games are horrible. Oh yea right double ep event together with a game sale, how dare blizzard! We should stop playing ow right now until it’s too late.”

its because most people would have hit the rank they wanted or given up for that season, I don’t play in the last 1-2 weeks of ranked because I find the quality of games to drop, but smurfs are a thing in every game not the end of season games.

This is true. I think sensible people that skip it just means the smurfs are more prevalent. They are multiple per game atm. Rather than just 1 ever couple of games.