Why is every genji using animation cancelling/stringing macros?

alt fire dash 180 melee in a split second? faster than humanly possible? and every genji is using it…

why is blizzard allowing this

I’m interested in seeing what this looks like. Any video??

You can animation cancel a fire strike by shattering. Can also shatter without the animation, but I haven’t quite mastered that one yet.

There are a surprising number of animation cancels.

so many… every single one i see, and its so obvious, yet people are blind to it…

This is why I asked for evidence or a video of what you mean. Education is key.

Are you able to share a recording or smthing.

1 Like

Alt fire + dash is instant. Only the 180 requires some mouse movement but if you do it a thousand times I’m sure you’ll master the whole sequence. Probably much less than a thousand.

1 Like

not at gold… also melee… wake up pls

Every hero has multiple animation cancels. Learning them can massively improve your chances of out playing your enemies.

As for macros… if you have proof I believe SYSTEM provided the email address to send that to (along with reporting in game) and they will be dealt with accordingly.

The forums can’t really help you. Apart from maybe providing examples to help people understand you, and be able to spot themselves.

is there a guide about it somewhere?

There were a few good YouTube videos highlighting all the heros animation cancels and how to use them.

Simple ones like healing between shot on bastions ult so you get one more rocket in the time.

Or melee during reloading as pharah to cancel the animation and reload faster.

Literally, nobody that is actually good at overwatch uses macros on Genji. And it’s not faster than humanly possible literally everyone at my rank does it. Even when smurfing I see people doing this combo. If you are genuinely serious about this being an issue for you, we are clearly playing different games. And based on your complaints here I’m guessing you accuse people of cheating every other game just because someone hits a lucky shot or two.

1 Like