Win and lose statistic!

I have now 2336 losses and only 767 win.
There is something really serious wrong with this game.

No. That would mean there is something wrong with what you’re doing.

The game doesn’t make you win or lose.

You and your ability either pop off or to work with others does.

5 Likes

No, you are just bad.

1 Like

But you are much worse!

1 Like

I wish I could help you,but,most of all I am playing for the fun. So I don’t care much about win loses.I don’t either wonna be rude and say something bad,but if you put time and come here on the forum,I can suggest you,meybe you can watch some videos on youtube,Overwatch league,Overwatch Contenders there is alot videos that can help you to win and fix your skill.

you know i actually feel for OP, there is something known as balancing and matching you with teams of equal chance of winning.

this type of statistic is sort of unreal unless you are actively trying to lose on purpose if you’re matched with people of similar skill.
either that or extremely unlucky.

so do you feel like the teams you’re playing against is just better than yours?

1 Like

I know it’s a 6v6 game, but with that win-loss ratio, something doesn’t add up. The match making system isn’t exactly good. But if you’re referring to QP games, then people mainly use QP to improve their hero skills or try out new heroes. So nothing to feel bad about.

Another piece of misinformation there from Versorius in regards to the matchmaker.

The matchmaker is fine, it can only put similar numbers together.

This is a player issue. Either you’re sabotaging your own games, or you’ve got unlucky with other players sabotaging. Nothing more to it really.

He already admitted quitting games because according to him “there is no point to play with cheaters”, and we all know that there are not enough cheaters in OW to actually cause someone to get leavers penalty.

It wouldn’t surprise me if game counted his rage-quits as losses, lol

Yeah I haven’t come across any cheaters as far as I know. Some players did seem dodgy at the time but when watching the replys, they just got lucky / or are good.

As far as I can tell, past 3 months, there was maybe one example of cheating where some Doomfist players were using scripting combined with aimlock.

Basically, Doomfist is doing his leap-uppercut-shoot combo, but it’s every time performed like perfect automation, and every time the crosshair is perfectly locked on the middle bone of the other player model. Even tho, both target and DF have different vector of movement in the air, DF crosshair is every time perfectly glued to the middle of the other player model, lol

I mean it kinda make sense because it’s easy to hide aim locking in this situation since you want to aim at the center of the enemy anyway, but what give it away is the fact that when you compare those attack they look exactly the same, and there is no aim deviation at all.

The average player doesn’t have enough mechanical skill to pull off even half of such perfection, and those were gold games , lol

1 Like

probably, but i am trying really hard nowadays to not make assumptions or atleast say them out loud.
feel like i can’t have a genuine discussion with people if i do as they get extremely defensive about it.
and by all right maybe should be.

2 Likes

Especially on these forums. I get you, but gladly that’s only a minority.

Yeah. It happens. You can’t have a different opinion without 2 people nearby insulting you for disagreeing these days.

But then, that is the world we live in. You either live in the echo chamber, or you are the devil.

People being defensive? In online multiplayer game? Nah, nah, that can’t be true :upside_down_face:

Jokes aside, yes we should listen to what other person says instead ignoring it, and spewing some biased vague teachings which aren’t even addressing the problem.

1 Like

Basically, just spouting just for pleasure and a reaction, I get ya!

1 Like

i mean it’s understandable, if you question someone plenty there’s bound to be something maybe that can be a soft spot?

so far i think i’ve had this experience with probably the majority but to different degrees i’d say.
some more than others and i think it’s partly my fault, hence why i’m trying to come more correct more so now.

however i think people are also a bit on edge here, like starting off on the defensive side.

1 Like