Worst Character in the game opinions

Worst? Completely depends on the rank you play them at.

As maining pharah for a long time I have to agree that she becomes unviable from gold and higher if there are good snipers on the enemy team.
In the air you have no cover and nowhere to run, widow takes you down, dva bomb takes you down, ash/soldier takes you down.
With mercy you can heal+hide or rez+hide but with phara you can’t hide and dps. Also since her rework when they nerfed her rocket damage you can’t easily land quadrakills on a group of enemies and someone will kill you at ulting, death while ulting is almost guaranteed so I stopped playing her.

Torb/sym also becomes useless on higher levels, if the enemy coordinates and kills their turrets, their turrets can’t be damage boosted either unlike bast.

Bast is situational, with the correct positioning + orisa/mercy on his side he can def a lot of places but also require aim. There are lot of bastions on low levels who can’t even do that properly.

Tracer/Sombra/Widow on low levels again worst than having a torb or sym because ppl dont play them righ so they waste a slot but as you can see there are pharas and bastions lately in OWLs partially so I guess it all depends on the enemy teams composition and skill level.

You can also look this question from the point of: who is the hero I hate to play the most, for me it would be Rein just because it’s so freaking boring holding up a big shield to protect a (sometimes crappy toxic disfunctional team from dieing but yeah I hate charging reins as a healer so just shutting up and doing my job if I go Rein), that’s why I almost always going Orisa if I need to take tank, at least can kill some stuff while bunkering up.

As of Reaper being the worst you gotta be stting me, there are tons of good reapers in gold, if there is a reaper he almost always manages to land a quadrakill ult and that can be enough to win a game even if he does nothing more in the whole game.

:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

You’re ridiculous.

1 Like

No u

(20 characters )

I actually play gold so you may need to get your eyes tested. And it requires a whole team to work together, not just one person.

|GAMES PLAYED|7|
|GAMES LOST|5|
|GAMES WON|2|
|TIME PLAYED|01:04:54|

Bless you.

I Actually PlAY gOld yeah so you’re still trash gotcha

Reported. Also, did you not see the copy paste? Seems like you lose a lot, I wonder why :')

k have fun being complete trash at the game and a complete moron ReApErS uLt WiPeS TeAM lmfao trash can only in gold

I am a Genji main and I have about 50 hours on Genji!

What of it?
i was asking H0pp4k33 why he was trash talking Genji and widow…

Also do you have a phobia of needles and getting shoots?
(cus All Genji players seam to have tihat issue lol)

Can we all just agree that Sym 2.0 is the worst character in ANY gamer ever?

Thanks.

I was not talking trash about Genji and Widow.
I was talking trash about the people who play them.
Big difference.

yes well your still not specifying what you think is wrong with us…
I’d like to know what your accusing us of.

Let’s not go there, oke, i would only hurt your feelings.
Hurting Widowmakers feelings usually means i get reported for abusive language.

I don’t feel.
emotions make you weak!

that’s sombra. and reaper is meant to have bad spread and falloff cuz he is overpowered close range.

I get it. you are a reaper main, but crying wont help. reapers design is overpowered by logic. if they change lots of things he becomes broken and destroys anything lower than diamond

Sombra. Objectively garbage DPS, being a throw pick in lower ELO, carried by that one ability that is universal answer to things that would otherwise be considered broken. But since Hack, in all of its BS glory, exists, they are allowed to exist too. Because countering Doomfist or Hammond with that one hero that barely carries her own weight otherwise is good design.

yeah sorry I dont care about bronze players like you I mean their the ones that cry and keep trash characters from being good because they cant adapt and git gud

also sombra literally has more range then reaper :man_facepalming: just test it out in practice range