Wrong highest reward rank

I ended last season with my healing role on platinum. Though when I just logged in it said: “The highest reward rank you’ve reached: gold”, and I got 250 points for that, but I’m not happy because I can prove I have reached platinum, anyone look it up on my carreer profile. It was on season 34.

edit: I see now that the challenge was to end platinum, and I remember winning 7 games and placing again in platinum 5. Maybe I lost like 2 games after that, and the game secretly placed me in gold without me seeing it, before the end of the season last night? Is that a bad side effect of having to win 7 or lose 21 games? That you don’t get to see what happens in between and secretly moving you up and down while you are not able to see it?

3 Likes

Same happened to me.

Same, was diamond 5 in open queue and was excited to get the reward from it. Got the platinum reward instead. So much for all that hard work.

1 Like

Same here i was GM5 at the end of the season and the game deranked me automatically to master 1 when season 2 started and said i only peaked in master 1 then proceeded to only give me master rewards. I played like 30 games in gm 5 yet only get master rewards? Makes no sense to me, plus you can even see on my profile that i peaked in gm5 how can the game not see that i just dont understand.

1 Like

No secret.

Your SR is still adjusting game by game, you just don’t get to see it.

So you would have just hit plat, lost 2 and probably be about 2470 something.

Same happened to me, is there a solution yet?

No solution required. Nothing wrong, they were just awful at telling people before.

yeah :confused: Overwatch 2 Competitive 2.0 Fake Rank Problem… - YouTube