Wrongfully Banned from Overwatch [Since overturned, I am now unbanned]

Write a ticket to Blizz, not sure they’d ban you for cheating if you weren’t.

Also don’t count on OW2 being free.

I might be wrong but I don’t think Blizzard do IP bans

I dont think so too. Never saw an IP ban

No they don’t. They have never wanted to get into kernel level intrusion like Valorant did.

Also, anyone crying “banned for no reason” or similar may want to read this…

“Blizzard reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without notice to you. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most Account suspensions and terminations are the result of violations of this Agreement.”

By creating an account, you have agreed that Blizzard can suspend you for no reason at any point they like. So, sadly, tough luck.

You are keeping to skip this part. Is it intended? LOL

Account suspensions and terminations are the result of violations of this Agreement

1 Like

You have deliberately ignored the key bit, and taken one line out of context to try defend yourself.

Sadly, the agreement says they do not need a reason to remove someones access. Whilst yes, if you violate the agreement you will have access removed, you don’t need to.

That‘s not the key. Just part of it. Didn‘t i explain it? The phrase cannot stand alone.

1 Like

As I have said elsewhere, you are deliberately cutting out the first word… MOST.

MOST Account suspensions and terminations are the result of violations of this Agreement

Ahhhh you don‘t know how to read contracts. ‚Most‘ means, it’s not 100percent, could a ,exception‘ happen but doesn‘t mean Blizzard can ban someone without reason or violation. Have you never made a contract?

I don’t think he knows how to read a lot of things lol

1 Like

You read it then

It is pretty self explanatory. You sign it, they can remove you from the game for any or for no reason. Clear English.

1. Blizzard reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without notice to you. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most Account suspensions and terminations are the result of violations of this Agreement. In case of minor violations of these rules, Blizzard may provide you with a prior warning and/or suspend your use of the Account due to your non-compliance prior to terminating the Agreement or modifying or deleting an Account.

Why are you confusing between acc and agreement? They’re saying whenever they can modify or terminate agreement. With clear english :smiley:

You don’t understand the EULA and that is fine.

The “agreement” is them allowing you to play their game. You have to agree to this EULA to be able to play.

Them terminating the agreement, is them removing your access to their game.

EULA is more likely a contract under law. I think you don’t understand it, so you keep referring the Keyword in your belief.

Read the whole paragraph and tell me exactly where they have done wrong in removing your access to the game.

User should violate something when he get penalty or ban or warn. Clear?

That isn’t in the agreement.

The agreement clearly states you don’t have to violate anything for Blizzard to decide to remove access.

Here is the whole agreement. Good luck.

Haha you are ignoring ‘most’ means in contract or not understandable. And i told you i read them already

I am not ignoring “most”. I am the one that told you you removed it to misrepresent the agreement.

It purpopse is clear. They say in MOST instances removal of access is because the user violated the agreement. That means, sometimes they can remove it when you haven’t violated it because they have decided to.

As it states they reserve the right to do so for any or no reason. Without notice.

I agree it is harsh, but if you didn’t like it, you shouldn’t of agreed to the terms.

There’s no sentence that they can punish without violations. Read it again till you understand :slight_smile: