Wrongfully Banned from Overwatch [Since overturned, I am now unbanned]

This is all good news.

I just wouldn’t be posting about it on here. They will slap you down even quicker for that.

1 Like

We all know Nightwing fits that description lol. Poor soul.

Why you being toxic about some random person who doesn’t come here anymore. Bit odd.
(also, he is talking about Marmites, I am just glad to see Slime got it resolved and can play again).

No offence but you saying someones behavior is a “Bit odd” is very funny. Considering you act in the worst way possible. Poor delusional soul.

Worst way possible? I am not the one making false accusations, or weird claims.

I am just chatting game and occasionally having to deal with your abuse.

Yeah ok then. Your other account got banned for a reason. Keep trying.

Nah. Roku is still fine. Not played on it in a week or so. Been quite busy.

You keep peddling this made up story lol.

You keep denying it when even proven. :man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

Proven? I gave you the back story to explain every thing.

Still you peddle this made up tale.

2 Accounts. This one (transformers named), and Roku (after gin, I was drunk). Steam account is called Nightwing, as I’ve had that 15ish years. Massive Batman comics fan (sad i know). When I saw your accusation I thought it was hilarious. But you never asked me about it, so I never told. Just denied. So I am not lying to you.

Nope. Proved who you were on discord, I have SS proof from someone else on your discord, I have video proof on the forums of your lies, and you still deny it lol. There’s just no helping you.

You have proof that I have used that name elsewhere. Well done. I’ve told you I use it elsewhere.

Still never had an OW account called it though.

Thought about buying a 3rd account and naming it that just for the chuckles… But I think if I get a 3rd account to mess about on, I know what I will name it instead.

Also. having and keeping screen shots about others is a little obsessive and showing level of insecurities isn’t it?

Cool story bro, better get some sleep.

Same. You have PE to teach.

Oops… :man_facepalming:

Oh yeah. The screen shots from Binxter that were edited. Nice.

You are a bit obsessed with a narrative you have totally created yourself.

Considering the fact that you intentionally deleted evidence to dodge a permanent ban, and then went on lying about it even tho we both know what you did, makes your excuses 100% invalid and untrustworthy.

You are a compulsive lair, and it was proven multitude of times, so everything you say has no value.

1 Like

V is yes. He repeatedly lies about me being someone I am not. So tough luck after that I guess.

Edited? I have video proof of a notification from you editing your post to change the toxicity that you made a while back.

I can’t even…

I didn’t ask.

But nice to know.

As far as evidence goes he was proven to be right, and you exposed yourself to be a toxic compulsive lair :man_shrugging: :wink:

1 Like