Wrongfully banned from ow 2

Personally, I suspect it’s a wrongful ban. But something on your console has been running in the background and triggered something.

So, whilst the ban might be wrong, the system is working as intended.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help

I’d start with here and work through the options. If they are in their office hours, a live chat option should be available.

No it really isn’t…

Not surprised you think that.

A system designed to pick up 3rd party interference, picks up 3rd party interference and acts.

Literally as intended.

As for you, you got an account closed due to prolonged toxic behaviour, not because 1 kid didn’t like you

Idk but In the ps5 you can’t have anything open in the background other than the game.

Just asking can this forum get attention from like someone at blizzard that can actually help or is this just a discussion?

2 Likes

That’s a fact. PS5 will not allow the use of external applications nor can internet browsers. I hope someone can help you resolve this issue you’re having. I can’t see boosting being the issue.

2 Likes

EU forum… Pretty much no.

Try the live chat and posting on the US forum.

1 Like

They don’t have a live chat I couldn’t find anything on the site or google

I’ll try to post on the us forum hopefully someone can help

Yeah, I just threw boosting out there as a possible, but very unlikely given its quick play.

Could possibly be of your internet connection is doing weird things. I remember back in the battlefield 4 days, people would get banned for cheating purely because of lag spikes.

Good luck. Just prepare for a lot of donkeys to reply accusing you.

Also, if and when you find out, let us know. I’m curious as to what it was they found.

Can you guys like help me out on the us forum I think as you said people may understand me wrong

I would just copy paste your original post here, into the technical pages on there.

So you advice I use technical support not general discussion?

Yeah, will filter out some of the garbage replies you’ll get and hopefully direct to the right people.

You can try also posting in General, but it’ll be a mess in the replies.

1 Like

People will probably accuse you no matter what so you may want to be mindful of that. It should hopefully reach someone who can help you though. Support makes the most sense to me too though I don’t tend to use forums too much.

I’m sorry I can’t really help too much but as someone on Ps5 as well I can confirm that they will not allow external programmes nor can the web browser even be accessed. If you find out what it was or get the issue resolved please do tell us.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to post anything I get back from them thanks for help everyone hopefully the ban gets reverted

2 Likes

All I’ll say it, don’t get your hopes up.

Plan for it to fail. New account time if you still want to play.

If they then over turn it, great news.

That is not true. Aim assist is enabled in cross play. They changed that a while back.

1 Like

Ok? My bad. As I said I played with pc a while ago, not recently.

is it even possible to turn on crossplay with console vs pc? i got crossplay on but it says its only for across all consoles. And when i turn crossplay of i will just be restricted to switch players