Wtf is wrong with the ranking system

I had a couple of losses and got from Gold 5 to silver 2 in one ranking, just now i won 7 matches and lost maybe 2 or 3 and i ranked to silver 3.

Youā€™re Bronze 5 because youā€™re Bronze 5. You belong in your rank until you prove you donā€™t.

I too am absolutely SICK of it.
Even in quick play, itā€™s just not enjoyable anymore.
Half of my team mates donā€™t even know how to play the game.
Iā€™m saying that as a masters player in OW1 whoā€™s played the game for 6 years.
Now Iā€™m getting noobs in my games who canā€™t even figure out how the map works. People just going afk. Support who canā€™t heal anyone.
Itā€™s painful.

Couple that with the battlepass system and Iā€™m close to just uninstalling the damn game.

Your mmr should still be around the same level as it was at the end of ow1 so the people playing with you should be a similar skill level.
I only play at silver level but iā€™ve only once or twice (since the beta) gotten a support who doesnā€™t heal. Itā€™s easy to see who are new but usually they either learn or i never see them again after that match.

And there isnā€™t much in the pass to warrant buying it anyway. You even get the hero with only a few weeks of playing.