Yeah, check out my matchmaking

Sorry Roddy you’re not making sense here. Someone makes a vague tweet about how papa Jeff is trying to do things good and this is your evidence that T4 is filth free? Perhaps you should get your facts straight bud - take some time off, stop responding to every single post going.

Vague. They described exactly was going on. Jeff has been well documented as being one of the people trying to protect his team from all the guff from Bobby. And he left when he could no longer take their rubbish.

I ain’t going anywhere my friend. So, maybe bring the evidence to back your accusation that T4 is implicated. Seeing as you are the one making libellous claims (burden of proof is with the accuser and all that).

They didn’t describe exactly what was going on because they legally can’t describe exactly what’s going on so that’s a significant lie easily verified by actually searching through the tweets.

I don’t have evidence, all I can ask is why the staff turnover in team 4 is so large? Because that’s the excuse that was used to explain the ‘real’ reason for ow2 delays right? If team4 is such a bastion of perfection in an industry that’s rife with racism, sexism etc why on earth does the staff turnover resemble an Amazon call centre outsourced company?

So you don’t have evidence… So legally you are in tricky waters making accusations without proof.

Also, here is why OW2 and D4 were delayed.

Staff turnover is high technically because of the hundreds of temp staff they hire, and just let go with out warning (an issue in its own right). Others leave in protest, some looking for better environments.

I am not saying T4 is perfect. But no one there has been implicated so it isn’t really fair to lump them in with managements BS.

This video explains it a lot better that I can.

I look forward to hearing from the team 4 lawyers, might just have to blame Bobby kotick for everything.

So glad you can discuss things rationally.

By the way, that first tweet is from one of the games current producers… showing T4 directly fighting Bobby… They hate his as much as the rest of us.

Luckily Microsoft have said they will not be keeping him on when they buy ABK.

Sorry Roddy got in touch with my lawyer there -i’m in real watery trouble here cant say much.

And yes I know who the tweet is from. That’s the person I was referencing when I was talking about the ‘real’ reason ow2 is delayed.

He was obviously deflecting when referencing the share prices but you wouldn’t get such a high turnover if there wasn’t something internally wrong with team 4. Why would so many people leave a great project for a man they will probably never even meet?

I guessed.

That is why you have nothing to counter the proof provided. You’d rather just be toxic and troll lol.

For heaven’s sake that’s not proof that’s just someone venting.

Testimony from a currently employee is evidence that would stand up legally.

The disease at ABK needs to be routed out. But the first step is to correctly identify the issue. If you believe T4 is part of the problem, time to prove it.

But that isn’t a testimony, it’s just a tweet with no detail. When asked about details the person actually said she wasn’t able to legally get into it.

As far as blizzard toxicity, frat boy culture gets banded about a lot. Have you ever looked into what Jeff Kaplan - the previous team 4 lead got up to during his eq pre blizzard days?

Please provide the evidence of what he did.

It’s not hard to find. I would quote some of his work but it’s so disgusting and offensive I would be instantly banned.

That’s your former Team 4 lead. The protector of decency.

h ttps://gamerant.com/overwatch-jeff-kaplan-team-shielding-corporate-bs/

Still not finding anything through Google. Not even a reddit post, or weird forum thread.

Time for you to prove the proof.

As I said, the ABK disease needs to dealt with. But you have to deal with the right targets. Most of whom have been quietly removed from their posts.

Try searching for tigole

I did. Nothing.
h ttps://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Jeffrey_Kaplan

You’re purposefully acting dumb.

I’m Googling exactly what you told me to and nothing is there. Bar an old post ranting about how some things sucked in WoW from when he was a guild leader.

If you are so sure. Provide a link to the evidence.

No you’re not going to trick me into quoting or linking to offensive content.

Google Jeff Kaplan everquest

I am asking you to provide me the evidence.

And that just is the rant I mentioned. While toxic and rude… hardly a controversy.