Yes...Lost connection to Game Servers Problem

same problem for 3 month already. Can connect to the blizzard server at the evening at all

My biggest problem is that the time you have to recover from it is minimal at best.

I’ll disconnect, then I have to wait for the Battle net launcher to stop saying “Game is currently running” so that I can click play again, even though the game has been logged out.

I’ve also tried to log in via the title screen right after disconnecting and it won’t recognize the credentials to allow you to log in. It seems almost intentional at this point, as it ONLY happens when I’m playing RANKED games.

The game hadn’t even started yet and I was disconnected at the start, then logged back in within a minute, and I had a loss, 8 minute suspension, and a disgruntled attitude because I can’t even play the game I paid for.

This is ridiculous, and there is no way to get in touch with someone because Blizzard doesn’t seem to care, and won’t work with you.

1 Like

the same thing is happening to me, and i dont really know why because i have a really stable connection (im playing with 50 ms ping) and i cant even enjoy games because i disconnect two or three times a match (ive even gotten an xp punishment for… getting disconnected by blizzard? quite unfair in my opinion)

1 Like

Ive been experiencing the same problem for a month now, I cant even pass through the loading screen. I dont know what’s happening here. I tried all the solutions and yet still experience the same problem. I can only play on NA server while using data or play on asian server where i cant understand anyone. It is very frustrating haha.

Same here, I’ve had absolutely no problem whatsoever until a couples days ago, constant “lost connection to game server” Its not my connection as my network provider didn’t change, no new installations, nothing changed. But all of the sudden random game crashes. The most I had was 4 crashes in one day. i was so frustrated I went and played a different game.