YoanNoob is a hacker

This isn’t a name and shame.

He ult-ed his mcree though my rein shield twice (2nd time was a full shield).

This post can’t be silenced - this isn’t a name and shame - I just want to know what hacks he’s using.

Can anyone provide a link?

It will make the challenge much easier - any links to hacks would be appreciated.

So now ulting through shield is hacking?

Saw you in the other thread.

Can’t feed your retarrdation - sorry.

2 Likes

Well I am sorry that being killed by an ult was painful.

Maybe provide the game code for people to make their own minds up instead of just crying about it.

And on the other post. I am sorry you were wrong and unable to process the facts.

1 Like

I accept your apology.

Poggers.

Yeah this dude is pure troll.

Baseless accusations and claims, provides zero evidence or information.

Easiest flags.

2 Likes

Have you actually looked at yourself? Makes me laugh, no-one actually likes you on these forums.

How’s your games going? Still practicing in ranked?

Also, it is a forum, not a popularity contest.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, did the Mccree channel his ult for a long time un-interrupted? and were there more people hiding behind the shield?

Just in case you didn’t know, the ult stacks all the damage, and the shield absorbs what it can. Once activated, the ult gradually increases in damage, and it’s based on how many targets mccree can see.

The rate at which he accumulates damage is like this:
0.2 to 1.0 seconds: 100 per second
1.0 to 1.5 seconds: 275 per second
After 1.5 seconds: 550 per second

Meaning that after (let’s say) 1.5 seconds of activating his ult, he will do 550dmg to each hero in his sights. So if there are 5 people hiding behind rein’s shield, and 6 including rein himself, that means mccree will essentially do 550 x 6 damage total. Or in other words 3300dmg in total. This is enough to break the rein shield 2 times, and still do 100 dmg extra. So PLENTY of dmg to break shield and hit a few others.

If fewer people are behind the shield however, it will naturally do less dmg to the shield aswell.

If this is what happened, maybe this post will be helpful. Sounds like the most likely scenario, but if you have a replay link, I’d be happy to take a look and see what you mean. A hack that allows to shoot through barriers is not something I’ve heard of atleast.

1 Like

Someone didnt know Mcree ult kills shields? Damn
Thats like a 2018 change bro

1 Like

Or you could call them a hacker.

Some people playing this game amaze me. Never just a better player, or someone just doing something as intended.

Mcree first shot breaks the shield and then kills what is behind

not a cheat

If u wanna see a hacker then look at this Genji 0xxysv

Just watched the replay, I don’t see anything wrong with it tbh, just a really good Genji.

are you sure? At least three people in game was talking about how he was hacking and using aimbot and turned it on and off

Way to side against the guy reporting something even I think is a lil weird. I have ulted with Mcree several times and had reins shield has blocked it. Just I have been the Rein to use my shield to survive it. I find it odd that you all opt to attack a person with a very real concern. Its not hmm odd or this or that, its straight to attacking the guy… well done way to make people feel they can turn to the forums to bring up concerns or ask questions. So very very welcoming…

You probably had it blocked by a full health shield. If the shield is weak, it will break it with one shot and the others will kill people.