You have left the group

Hi there! I have this problem where the game kicks me out of a group I’ve joined in find group. It constantly happens. I have to close the game and open it again multiple times to prevent this from happening. Can you tell me how to fix this? Is this a known issue?

Hello AntonRadut,

This problem usually occurs when your system or network has limited resources and cannot load the game quickly enough. Freeing up system and networking resources will likely resolve the issue:

1. Ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements
  2. Reset Overwatch’s settings to default
  3. Close as many background applications as possible
  4. Perform a Scandisk and Defrag
  5. Install your most recent graphics drivers
  6. Troubleshoot your connection

If you have Windows and an Nvidia card check both the power settings:
Windows: Goto Start → Control Panel → Hardware and Sound → Power Options → Show Additional Plans → Check: High Performance.
Nvidia: Right click on the Desktop → Goto: NVIDIA Control Panel → Manage 3D Settings → Global Settings → Power Management Mode → Change to: Prefer Maximum Performance → Apply.

If the problem is still there please provide your System Files and a WinMTR trace which checks your ISP connection path. You can upload these files on Pastebin and reply here with the Pastebin link using the preformatted text option (</>).

Hello
I have a problem
When ever i join a group in overwatch i just kicked out from it and it says " you have left the group" how can I fix that please :pray:t3: