You know how to ban me from abusive chat for cursing at the trollers in the game. Fine i am not cursing, then you must do your jobs as admins

Hello i have few words to admins in this game.

You know how to ban people like me from abusive chat cursing at the trollers in the game picking torbjorn in attack and what so ever. Ok im not cursing at those players fine but when i report them then you must do your jobs and ban them from the game.

For 15 mins live the situations that we have been through and you will understand how we feel. Admins do you ever play competitive ? Does blizzard is hiring admins who dont have anything to do with this game.

Please enlighten all the people here about these trollers in the game and will you do something about them?

2 Likes

You canā€™t be banned for picking a certain character. It might be situationally sub optimal, but as long as they are trying to win, they are doing nothing wrong.

2 Likes

I feel you, I insulted a troll then banned without warning. He didnā€™t get banned when we was toxic

this is a competitve mode so a certain lvl of toxicity should be alowed to discourage casual players(been teaming up with some and f*** it can be so frustrating but they in my discord group where there are players that actualy want to improve so i bite my tongue(most times)).its a competitive mind set and as such we aint f**king around, but maybe that torb isnt as well.games have like 10mins each round and the maps are prety small so any surprise strat can be higly effective.if his mind is more geared to bait and switch or mind games or cheezy s*it.maybe torb rly is the best pick for him if u go genji when there is an ana or zarya when there is rein why cant the all mighty flex player switch to help torb

So, what youā€™re saying is that you canā€™t argue with people without getting toxic yourself? See, itā€™s really easy: if they ā€œtrollā€ a lot, they will get banned quickly. If you get toxic a lot, you will get banned quickly. Donā€™t be toxic, because a) youā€™re not helping anyone with that and b) you will eventually get banned because c) apparently you lack self-control.

1 Like

with Blizzards bully system only report number counts, reason is irrelevant. Means, you can be banned solely for upsetting people by whatever you do against their liking or mood. Its not just abusive chat or hero picks. Keep this in mind when you consider next blizzard purchase.

2019 when calling someone that is actually doing badly bad at the game is considered toxic. I weep for future generations and their entitlement, thinking the previous generation now in executive positions will ever considering hiring them when they can not handel any sort of criticisms. Do you know what happens in school now days? parents to trouble making children that constantly disrupts the class and consequently gets lectured for it are questioning the teachers authority, promoting legal action for ā€œbullyingā€ their children. You can not foster a child due to your own incompetence and teach them the value of education and respecting their peers and actually sit still and engage themselves in the class instead of being on their phones/ipads.

Than it is the teachers fault for taking action towards them to ensure the what, 20 other kids in class gets a decent education? Please. You can clearly see where the mentality comes from, how it slithers through every little crack it gets, and the ones responsible for it. Oh reality will strike back hard.

That is for sure. The self-righteousness is out right disgusting and how egocentric people really are, it is no wonder people fail to cope with the reality so much the depression numbers skyrocketed. Everyone is constantly blind to everything but their own sphere of reality and being told to F off they just can not handel it. Sorry you are not always as ā€œgoodā€ as your believe yourself to be and a loot of people desperately need a wake up call, especially if they think the world is not toxic and unforgiving.

In the real world people do not get banned from participating for calling you a worm or kicking you to the curve when you can not deliver. ā€œBut overwatch is just a video game to have funā€, sure it is, problem is voicing for people to be crucified when they do you ā€œwrongā€ is not something only isolated to Overwatch, the same people apply this logic to their whole world, hence the previous segment. They are delusional. And yes blizzard is just another company feeding in to this mentality, nuturing it, expecting to make profit of it, but only has the opposite effect cause thank god the majority of the people in this world are not egocentric, delusional and entitled little children trapped in grown up bodies. The report system in overwatch has done nothing but increase the toxicity in this game, leaving things to be resolved among the players or outright just ignoring each other would have made a lot less toxic environment and healthy game.

A toxic player calling other players trolls for picking a character you donā€™t like. Good one.

Btw Torb in attack can work just fine.