Your servers are acting up

Getting kicked off even though there’s no problems on my side. No problems in winMTR either. It just shows the connection loss icon in the game and a few seconds later I’m kicked out.

WoW character list screen are black as well, so I can’t play WoW either.

4 Likes

same for me, for 3 weeks now

Do you have the winMTR results there Julia? It would be useful if we could also see them.

Not sure if it’s the same issue, but i have been kicked from ranked games twice lately. My internet connection is still up&running and I can even chat with my team ingame, but i cannot rejoin the game.

Once my team finishes the game (normally looses due to one player short), i am banned from ranked games, but can join QP normally again.

I am not getting Kicked from the game. but my screen will freeze, and I will be teleported multiple times in a span of seconds, or drawn back to me previous location. I will fire on an enemy they will take no damage suddenly disappear and I will die. My internet will be fine, but I get the signal lost icon in game before these events take place.

I have the same problem in Overwatch. Regularly there is a connection break, I do not load the blizzard site and I can not log in to BattleNet. At the time of disconnection, I have no problem with loading other sites, in discord and with steam. This has been happening for the last week

Happend again. Just as i am typing this.

Blizzard, this is super annoying. It’s your fault and you even punish me with negative SR and a timed ban. Please fix this issue.

I have to correct my last post. The issue was indeed on my side and not Blizzard’s fault.

I have an IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) running and that had false positive findings while connecting to 5.42.169.52 port 26505/UDP . This resulted in dropped packets from the IPS then my game client lost connection to the server and Blizzard thought I had disconnected the game and thus banned me.

Additional information:
The subnet 5.42.160.0 - 5.42.175.255 belongs to MAINT-BLIZZARD-EU. Make sure you dont drop packets to this subnet. :wink: