[#ZEAL] A Family like No Other! <JOIN TODAY>

= > Discord Tag: Please add [ JasperTheLad#1788 ] On Discord <3
= > BTag: Please add [ JasperTheLad#2629 ] On BNet <3

Well met stranger, and thank you for stumbling onto my post. My name is Jasper and i’m a member of The Team Zeal Community.

What’s your community about?

" Team Zeal was forged with the vision of building a united team of streamers, deemed to be charismatic, fun, supportive and friendly.

Our mission is to develop a community where love, support and positivity flourishes. We are all about pushing that positive mindset!

We envision the Team Zeal name and logo representing an escape from real life. The world can be a horrible place at times, so we want Team Zeal to be a place where people can escape to for a while; a safe place to have a chat and make new friends. "

- The above is how the community describe themselves -

Our members also play a variety of different games, one of which includes Overwatch and we’re looking for more members to join us as we push that payload to victory!

We have both casual and competitive players across the multitude of games we play that you can group up with at any point. So whether you just play QP to have a bit of a laugh or are grinding those competitive points, come and join Team Zeal your new home.

Our long term goal is to promote a positive atmosphere for all to enjoy while playing Overwatch.

For information regarding our teams please do DM me <3

What are your requirements for joining?
The only requirements to join us are to bring a positive attitude and a love for all things gaming.

We ACCEPT any region.

We’re starting the process to open up competitive teams of various ranks please DM me for info <3

Played overwatch with you and enjoyed it :grinning:

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it hope to play again soon :slight_smile:

Still looking for lovely people to join our growing family <3

Message Jasper today!!!

Looking for more members <3 message me today to take your summer games to the next level!