5:4 Resolution, Any Help? Please >.<

I realize Players have been asking for 21:9 support for awhile (dunno how long) and that there is some form of unofficial workaround to force the resolution change… But i haven’t been able to find anything so far to help people like me who have the old 5:4 resolution…

if you could see how much of my screen is cut off, you would KNOW that the EXCUSE of “FAIRNESS” becomes absolute BS since i have almost 50% less screen access compared to the newer standard of 16:9

1.25 vs 1.777

BUT… its not just about the width. I AM MISSING HEIGHT TOO!! because the “BAR” is much taller, as it is unable to be stretched to fit the “bottom portion of the screen” and takes up almost 1/3 of my screen…

This is why i say it’s closer to HALF THE SCREEN BEING LOST.

I get that some people dont like the blackbars & want their native monitor resolution, but there are still people like me out there who NEED THEM. I really wish Blizzard would not lock the game’s resolution however messed up way it was done. (in my case its Forced to my Desktop resolution, which i cannot make 720p 16:9 or I’d lock myself out of windows)

If anyone can help me I’d greatly appreciate it. I really wish Blizzard would fix this, but seeing as how so far they have used the excuse of “fairness” which i have proven here to be FALSE/Inaccurate as it currently exists in the game… I have been having my doubts as to the future direction of the company. as this seems like “fairness” is just one of many excuses for laziness to provide up-to-date features that were Once Readily Available MANY years ago…