5950x+3090 issue when selecting units using my mouse

Hi, the stuttering problem happened after I built my new AMD ryzen 5950x cpu PC. The CPU temp never went above 70. At the beginning of the game (1v1), when I try to hold my left click and try to select all my workers, there is an obvious wired feeling like fps drops but the fps is still very high(above 200). It just feels like I am playing at 30 fps. This issue exists for the whole game everytime I try to hold my left click and move my mouse to select a group of units. The issue is even worse when I did some switching between my control groups and then try to select units using holding my left click and move the mouse. This really affects my game play. This problem doesn’t happen on my old laptop with an i9-9900k cpu. My new 5950x PC fps is higher than my old laptop for the whole game.

My new PC spec:
CPU: AMD ryzen 9 5950x
GPU: RTX 3090
SSD: Samsung 980pro 1TB
RAM: Gskill trident z neo 32GB 3600CL14

The problem is with the response sounds of units. Try playing with them off and tell me it if it helps or if you already found another solution.

Unfortunately disabling response sounds is a huge disadvantage because you can’t hear anything finishing, so i’ve been trying to find a solution that isn’t disabling this with no luck.