A lot less player than last season?

Hi, according to rankedftw there are alot less games played per day than the last season, is there something wrong with the seasons which im missing? Expect the Placement bug i dont see something wrong with the game i guess

Likely is the placement bug, people will hopefully return when that problem has been resolved.

Personally I’m waiting for a sign of life from Blizzard, at least a new map pool or just switching to a different old map pool. I’m pretty sure it’s the same for a few others.

Historically the Campaign Collection went on sale every year on March, except this year… :latin_cross:

i just saw, the site just dont have accurate informations anymore for EU atleast, there is something wrong with API it seems like, so the playerbase should be fine ^^

After one year break from SC 2 I see 3v3 and 4vs4 is still broken. It’s all about go air especially tos. Question is why play broken game that is never fixed?

Im sure they could at least spun some old maps, I expect they have hundreds of unused maps… people want new 2v2 and 3v3 pools too!