An idea about mastery to implement into Coop

I want to suggest increasing maximum mastery points by doing prestiges, like 5 (6 prestiges total) or 10 (3 prestiges total) points per prestige to:
or expand maximum levels into any bonus up to 60 lvls
or allow to have both improvments up to 30 lvl
well, also would be broken and a lot of grind but i would love to see: if after that standart 30 lvls for each power set, each additional prestige would give 1 additional max level to power sets (of course if you have enough mastery levels). That would give really broken numbers if you have enough mastery level and willing to prestige your favorite commanders (like 1k - its 330 mastery points for each power set), just imagine that! immense range for dark pylon, 300 atk for kerrigan, and +900% dmg to her ability damage, free and taking no time to do evolutions also for kerrigan, full imperial mandate for mengsk (super fast expand with 4 drop bunkers), and such… i know its broken, but it is not competition mode even, its fun, and after all it would take ages to actually get even 100 points to each mastery set to ONE comm, would be good even if implemented only for bru+ difficulties… enemy buffed, so as you xd

this can be an fun improvment into game, also making brutal+ games more fun than pain, can be implemented as working only on brutal+

also, Raynor commander at any prestige needs buffing, its just not fun to play…
if possible try to solve stetmann stetnic field lag)

Aaand would love to see a ban map feature in Coop