Battlecruisers and their impact in my games

Battlecruisers in their current state are extremely broken imo.

while defending a rush as zerg is not too hard, if a terran gets some space to mass them and add liberators, its impossible to deal with.

Hydras get eaten by BCs, corruptors as the natural counter to BCs get shreded by Liberators Aoe.

The tactical jump is the biggest joke about them. they just fly in, deal dmg while moving and jump out on 10Hp to get repaired back in the base. Infestors just get yamatoed and burrow is useless vs terrans.

WTF are you supposed to do against that shit? Most likely the typical “dont let them get there” which is great since running into PFs and tank defences is totally easy to do. The new BCs are the most broken shit this game has to offer at this point, good thing the infested marines get nerfed now as well to make it even harder to counter the flying instabursting teleporting pieces of shit.

1 Like

Yeah, you better not let them to mass them. They take long time to build so you have to decrease their numbers constantly.
Infestors do work, the only problem is that you must have a really good unit control (far better than the terran player). Also add corruptors and spread them against the liberators. Spread creep and use your queens too. You will need other units as well if the terran starts basecamping, like brood lords vipers or swarm hosts.

1 Like

as zerg they are good to deal with imo, but I won’t tell it exactly. i can give a hint though, look at current op cries about zerg.

So I think you forget liberator + bc cost extremly much gas, where is you gas? And yes I play some zerg and wondered about Hydras too.

By the way: Banelings are also awesome versus marines, then SPLIT got invented.

u have most op unit in the game - winfestors, dont whine there.

2 Likes

Loved that word winfestors…Also its easy to counter just 2 spore crawlers with the lair and a queen and then you cant BC rush…Black c*ck rush :smiley: