BLIZZARD Can you fix matching game 4 vs4?

Dear Blizzard! i have a couple of questions for you: Why unranekd players and ranked players have to play together? Why despite after long time i ranked up platinum i have to play with players that are bronze or silver? What s the meaning of MMR if you put together paltinum players and bronze players!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! Why don t you ban BOTTER PLAYERS!?!?!?!? WHY YOU DON T BAN TEAM KILLER PLAYERS? WHY YOU basically don t give a fuck about this game anymore? Cheers

1 Like

just quit if u dont like it.
There are more botter than normal players lol. If they get banned they cant match u at all XD

Because Blizzard do not care about sc2.

2 Likes

There can be some sort of consequence that can be introduced at least for team-killing nonsense… idk a week block for the acc or something. Of course the majority is like this if there are no consequences!

Team kill is in the game not without reasons, it is a very important and needed feature.

For troll players, such change would alter the way of trolling, but would not change the people sitting behind keyboard.

In such demanding game which Starcraft is, the best option is always playing with trusted team.

Team modes are less popular than 1v1 modes, and require more people in the same time. This is why 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 are cancer. Actually more reasonable solution would be turning off 4v4 gamemode, than fixing it.

Blizzard doesn’t care about sc2. Boycott their products and they’ll learn.

1 Like

i think all toxic players work in blizzard customer service
and no body kick himself

1 Like