Bullying and possible game improvement ideas

Hello everyone,

I would like to share some ideas for possibly improving the game with you all, of course including the moderators and Starcraft 2 team.

Since a year ago I’ve been the subject of bullying for some reason and because of that it’s not fun to play any longer. I guess somebody hated me (though it seemed like more people) but I haven’t been bad mannered in SC2 (only when they start sometimes) and I do not know who was behind this at all, but I’ve been getting opponents with (clan) names with my family’s names, traumas, being ridiculed and I got indirectly threatened all the time. I don’t know how they did this but it was player after player, without any ‘normal’ player names in between and rude chatting while playing, game after game. After a few months I thought it would be over but when I went back, it started again.

My idea is now - and I think it would benefit a lot of people who dislike facing mean people - if we would be able to switch on or off the ability to chat while in-game. I also think it would be nice if there was a possibility in the Options menu to switch off the visibility of the other player’s name while in-game (while hovering over the other player’s unit, you see their name). That way, when the game starts, I’d just have to look away from the screen in order to not see the name and when it has started, play without a worry.

Do you also think these are good ideas?
Of course I don’t expect the team to make these changes happen just because I’ve had these experiences. But, you never know. I’m giving it a try. Perhaps more of you will agree (or not). I just really miss playing SC2.

Thank you and greetings,
Silverdeer

Have you been hacked? Still out of order being subjected to this type of abuse

Yeah, I may have been hacked actually… :confused:
I really don’t know how to prevent this or turn it around. I hope they or this person will just go do something useful with their lives instead.