Expansions not active on account anymore

I installed SC after taking a few years break, and noticed that my progress/levels had been reset. I assume that happens automatically if you aren’t active on your account. I can live with that, but not with the fact that HOS and LOV is now only purchasable in the game menu. I bought the cd’s and redeemed the codes successfully, because I played the 2 expansions on my account at one time. Finished WOL & HOS campaigns, but never LOV…would still like to finish it. Why are they inactive all of the sudden? When I try to redeem the codes again, I get a message that it has already been redeemed. Blizzard support sections suggests that perhaps I installed it on a different account, but I wouldn’t have done this. I have tried to submit a ticket, but it just doesn’t work. Keep getting an error that I should try again later. Is there perhaps something I’m missing?
I’ve started the WOL campaign again, and would like to finish HOS and LOV as well. Legendary Stuff!! Some assistance would be appreciated.

Hey there FrankMidfirt,

My guess is that you are not in the correct Battle.net account. I would suggest that you contact our support from here, to find out on which account, your key(s) have been claimed.