Leveling prestige should be faster?

Is it me or is leveling prestige such a drag?
I have unlocked all prestiges on a few commaders but this is burning me out.
I am playing on hard till lvl 5 then going brutal till 15 and still it feels slow

I saw the video that Ctg made on how to use craddle of death leveling but you need a partner to do so and still…it doesn’t look like fun

Blizzard if you are reading this, can you boost the prestige leveling really…really up a notch or 10

The prestige at this moment seem like a punishment instead of a good reward, the effort you have to put into this is insane…and if this is a take on how to get people longer in the game …i rather have a new coop commander that feels new

thats the thing, they wanted to make reason to grind, more you have to play, better… keeping attention as much as they can… its blizzard ^^

@Dumbldor I would agree but the omission of “Activision” is the only part missing. Blizzard wasn’t like this until the buyout.
Now it’s following other AAA gaming doctrines with grinds, microtransactions, and lootboxes in some games.

yeah, thats my point, lately blizzard doing bad, remember reforged, diablo mobile, and other actions in last 3-5 years… they are just not the same sadly…