Maphack Evidence

if it’s not marked again as a spam , you may read original post on Reddit , or, completely same post here, except funny decription images & replay file Links must be Select Manually and then, Just Right Click, and Click Again To menu item named “Go To … (image/file link address)”.

reddit.com/r/starcraft2/comments/nqacca/maphack_evidence_requiem_for_a_dream/

Hi all,

And dear strategy lovers especially for sure Starcraft,

And Blizzard employees, but again especially, which will not close their ears, and also, who got some balls and brave hearth, and so, who is able to transfer my message to the managment team,

(What a long greetings that sorry guys)

I reported the player as CHEATING but as usuall Blizzard doesn't care.
And Obviously, I need your helps to hear our voice to them!

If you like, due to add more convince you, I would like to introduce my self for who want to read that whole story, otherwise you may skip it:

I'm a 46yo geeky guy with very good careeer, and also, still highly skilled tech developer including software as well as hardware desing. I'm working still for a most know phone brand.

I was sell my first software application at 15yo/1991, and cracked one at 16yo/1992. I weared my white hat since long time but as well as black when it necassary, in order to protect my friends, or for fun but show real faces of someones too. So, I know totally what's Crack as well as Hack means. Trust me!

I'm playing this game since SC1 even while not exist BW. So, very long time more than 20y. I got some consoles (Now PS4 Pro) and also PC Games too, but nothings like the Starcraft. They're out after for while as always, but Starcraft is there and i'm still playing everyday at least a few match as Low Master now.

So, This game is really important for me!

DAMN BLIZZARD, Don't let it die with accept these kind of actions on the game!
I'm pretty sure that you can prevent that permenantly or dont you know really? Whereas we see some good moves about it with HotS?
C'moon googling about to "software protection" at least and you'll find very good resources, my promise, or, offer consultancy to me to short way, but it will not be cheap!

And last maybe stupidly but would like note that, yes, "Script Kiddies" will make some free advertising & pull some cheaters to the game while sharing these kind of tools, but, that not good certainly because of players will be leaving the game, especially, when newbies did see unfair conditions. Who can blame them, right? Of course, if you discussed and not thought like that, i dunno want blame you without unnecassary, but as a result, if it's still exist and usage increasing too, so that question must be answered: Why you're not still preventing that after all time?

Let's check the game:

1) The war begins

preview.redd.it/us65zdba0r271.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=428ba5d805066d628327e07c26a4b088b9befc43

2) Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

preview.redd.it/n8bqceba0r271.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3d0210f649cdbc4fcb5c8e503c6031e3dfe184a9

3) I was just kidding but..... Can be real?

preview.redd.it/5rjflfba0r271.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=afa22561c3eef65322db103e344a47600bba9234

4) What? How? That was not be possible
GODDAMN BLIZZARD, is it again?

preview.redd.it/yn4jqhba0r271.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=88194741778be81fc45743faa4b3a72939dd315a

Download the Starcraft REPLAY File and put in your replays folder and see yourself:

Replay File:
drive.google. com/file/d/11CMRrXEF2P6KZ78ZlK6deLSjRbcooY0t/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for long reading and also your supports dear Starcraft Lovers

Stay Safe & Healthy / Sensei<Unique>

Thanks for posting man. This is unbelievable… how is this possible?

Dear one of Starcraft Community who’s reading that,
Obviously, I had no expected any calming words by Blizzard, it’s not style of them, but on the other hand, it’s sad to see too that no answer still like ‘‘we’re on topic, investigating, etc.’’ including any official reject yet for the topic.

And so unfortunately dear player/game lovers:
You should accept to existences of '‘The Maphacks or Trainers’'
It’s REAL and EXIST!