Match ups on the ladder

You really have to fix how we get matches on the ladder. I’m Gold 1 and I have met diamond 3 a couple of times. I rather wait 5 more minuts to get a match up from my own league. You also have to look on the players who surrender 10 -20 games in a row to stay in a league. Maybe make it impossible to leave a game within 3 minuts or something.

matches are based on MMR. If you in Gold 1 are facing a Diamond 3, they may have a particularily low MMR drifting into Platinum (either intentional or skillbased), or your MMR is high enough that you are soon to be promoted to Platinum.

1 Like

If you haven’t played many matches this season, your MMR could be provisional so it’s not sure about your current skill level. It may also be that the Diamond 3 player is playing unranked since that uses a different MMR from ranked.

If you are looking for some practice partners around your level, check out our clan, TAW. We have lots of active people between Silver and Masters for you to play with and get coaching from :slight_smile:

Players have individual ranks for each race. The Border is their highest rank of that season.
For example, when you are playing a “Diamond” zerg player… They may actually be gold league with zerg but diamond with terran. Therefore have the Diamond border

1 Like