Thanks for the update DrRaqui!
Quite an interesting situation, I would like to ask you to try another possible workaround if you don’t mind.
- Close the Bnet app completely
- Press Windows + R on your keyboard
- Enter the command %localappdata% in the Run window and press Ok
- In the window that opens up delete all folders that refer to Battle.net or Blizzard
- Repeat the process but using %appdata% instead of %localappdata%
- Open the Starcraft II installation folder
- Right click on the StarCraft II.exe file and select Run as Admin
This should run the Battle.net app and prompt you with a login screen. After you are back in the app you may notice that no game is marked as installed anymore. In that case click on the Blizzard logo on the top left corner and go to Settings. In there select Game Install/Update an then press the Scan for Games button, the app should take care of everything else.
Last step, try running SC2 again in Europe… and fingers crossed