No auto-login at Starcraft II

Hey all o/

I just got word that this issue should now be fully fixed as with the latest update. Please do give it another try and let us know if its working or not for you guys.

Thank you for your continued patience :slight_smile:

I have same problemā€¦LOl and 9 days passed and they dinā€™t fixedā€¦

2 Likes

Hello all!

As mentioned by Jingoraitin above, this issue should be fully resolved by now.

Weā€™ll leave this topic open for now though; in case any of you is still experiencing this problem please do not hesitate in letting us know!

Hello,
The issue is not fixed for me. Still the US server is the default one and the auto-login feature is not working after log-on Battlenet client.

Hello, no one has any update for this? :upside_down_face: :thinking: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Well, tried everything from this topic. Auto login is not working anyways.

I am also having this problem, except auto login only works for America-LA, and not America-US. I hope this can be a clue to help troubleshooting.

I am on latest patch (4.12.1) and login does not work on all regionsā€¦I am stuck on ā€œauthenticatingā€ loop - popu shows up, then it closes and asks me for password again and again. (I enter correct password, if not I am greeted by correct error message ā€œpassword is incorrectā€). this login loop lasts for about a week nowā€¦ :frowning: had no problems on 4.12.0 before

for users on Windows Insider builds, the latest build contains this fix: ā€œWeā€™ve fixed an issue causing some games and applications to crash at launch or fail to install.ā€ and that fixed the authentication issue in SC2. not sure what fix is need for those on Windows retail buildsā€¦

Getting this issue now, it was working a while agoā€¦and iā€™m on Windows Insider buildā€¦ Tried all fixes, just a constant loop! I doubt itā€™s anything to do with pfBlockNG either as the Battlenet app and Warcraft III Refraudedā€¦i mean Reforged still work fine!

1 Like

im having this problem as well, just logged a ticket with support. very annoying !

1 Like

If anyone having this issue is on Windows Insider build 20152, please switch to Dev channel and get 20175/20180, your issues will be fixed, including Halo MCC and other games that refuse to work or log in online :slight_smile:

I dont get what you just said can you please tell the instructions please?

I have the same problem here, I have to enter my password every time that I want to play.

I wish I could enter my password and play. If I enter my password it just asks me for my password again. Its March 2021 and this issue is still on going. Blizzard what is happening?

1 Like

i had some login issues , and got it fixed , but now i lost all my prestige points from coop mode ?? what the hell !! ? what do i do now ? !

1 Like

My friend got the same issue. He can only connect to EU and if he tries to switch to Us ingame or on the launcher it just dosent work.

We are currently investigating the issue effecting some players connecting to the US region. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA but hopefully youā€™ll be able to play soon.

This thread is rather old so Iā€™ll lock this out here.