Old SC2 Lore pages on Bnet

Since we finally got the new sc2 website since it went F2P, I miss the old lore pages, detailing lots of stuff about all the planets, characters, etc. of the Koprulu Sektor.

Any way to view them in this day and age?!

There is an section on IGN that has tried to preserve it as best they can, the content was practically copy-pasted so it is the best preserved iteration youll likely find for authenticity.

Beside them wikis like the site Fandom/Wikia (I do not know what is the official name) has tried to preserve everything from the old lore page plus what content they can get away with spoiling from books and the game.

Though both of these sites I belive live on advertisement and they run with cookies so I can not guarantee complete safety from tracking stuff if youre paranoid on personal information.

Go to Google and search “ign starcraft 2 short story” and it should be the first result.
The Table of Content on the right side, underneath Universe has the lore section.

On Google search “Starcraft 2 Wikia” and you should get it on the first result, something with “FANDOM powered by Wikia”.

The fan made Starcraft wiki.

I can not apply links in the new forum apparently so the best I can provide is google searches.

1 Like