Online Gameplay - rudeness and noobing

Hello dear community,

It’s kind of sad that people can’t play, participate and progress in random teaming.

Rudeness stays unpunished.

I don’t play / pay to be part of a never ending noobchase, insults and abyssal intellectual level.

A good platform should have a chat pattern analysis and automatically ban the players, like on any well constructed random team playing game.

But, wait a minute, you can’t select your customers :slight_smile: money is important etc. I understand.

I’m leaving to spend time on quality servers.

It’s just a feedback through your unpersonal communication channel - no need to answer. Decision has been taken after some years of fun.

@++

1 Like

I was playing just my 3rd game on ladder after placement matches, and this random player told me gg noob after I got beaten. On silver league! lol. he must’ve a lot of pent up anger getting stuck on silver for years so after a week of not getting any wins, he encounters me, gets a win, and immediately trash talks.

You should encounter less angry opponents like that one by climbing the leagues. I used to hate playing in bronze/silver because of that. People are more chill later generally, but its multiplayer mode so there is always gonna be salty players, but less. That is the reason I stopped playing team games on random matchmaking.

So, good luck to you climbing the leagues :slightly_smiling_face:

Sometimes i really want to have option “Disable in-game chat during match”. So you would play in total silence and comfort :blush:

I would recommend disabling chat in the low leagues, people tent to get more “professional” above gold, but can still get extremely salty, in my personal experience the community overall is not near as toxic, as let’s say League Of Legends, but sometimes a few bad apples do ruin the bunch