Score System in Multiplayer

Greetings Team

I would like to make a suggestion about the Score System in Multiplayer, I noticed that the score rewards enemy units and building destruction more than anything else, but there isnt reward to support allies , defend enemy harrass or even harrass enemy early

is because we have some friends that are obsess to create high tier units instead of Tier1 based units, making these allies useless in the begining of the game, theyre more worried taking expas and making static defense than anything else , so their allies need to defend them until late game, sometimes works, but with the actual meta (rush) we cant convice them because the score says that they re doing things correctly

the thing is that defending and supporting isn’t rewarded in the actual scoring system, quite the opposite… when you stuck in tier1-2, supporting and defending, you got slowed and at the end you appear below in the score system…

so I was thinking to add some kind of “rewarding” system, to encourage teamwork and support, like titles and more points,

some ideas:
more points in the quantity over quality
more points when you destroy enemy units at the beginning, like:
-first one to kill enemy workers gain extra points
-first one to kill enemy units gain extra points
-first one to harrass gain extra points
reducing points when you dont have army at the beginning (static defense doesnt count)
reducing points when you dont colaborate to destroy an enemy harrassment

thanks in advance