Star craft2 no Sound no connection to servies

i have reinstalt the game and fix al the settings.
but i cant get logt in to de starcraft server. the game wont load my sound and i cant play any thing.
warcft3 works fine so en the rest of the games and sound 2

any tips ?

ps: sorry for my English :slight_smile:

I have some ideas here, so there’s going to be a lot to run through :smiley:

1. If you have Alienware Sound Center or Nahimic on your system, disable or uninstall the application.
  2. Check the sound devices to make sure they are properly plugged in and have the power turned on.
  3. Make sure the speaker isn’t muted or turned down.
  • Go to the bottom right speaker icon and click on it.
  • Check to see if the volume is not set to mute or mute all and is turned up.
  • Also in the Mixer make sure SC2 isn’t muted.
  1. Make sure the correct sound device is selected as the default.
  • Go to the bottom right speaker icon and right click it.
  • Select Playback Devices
  • Check the list of devices to make sure the correct one is selected as the default. (The option to set as default will not be selectable if the device is already set as default.)
  1. Try checking the in game settings.
  • Go into options > Sound.
  • Check to see if enable sound is checked. Also make sure the master volume isn’t set to 0.
  • Try changing the sound channels to a lower setting.
  1. Make sure your sound drivers and third party software (like Razer software) are up to date.
  • In some cases, disabling/uninstalling the third party software (like the Razer Synapse-tool) may fix the issue.
  1. Check to see if the game is running in compatibility mode. If so, try disabling it.
  • Right-click the game icon.
  • Select properties.
  • Click the Compatibility tab.
  • Make sure the Run this program in compatibility mode for: is not checked.
  • Click ok.
  1. Try disabling the microphone in recording devices in Windows if you use a bluetooth headset.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.