STARCRAFT II BALANCE UPDATE balance offers

Hello Blizzard, I am and many other have already read news about upcoming “STARCRAFT II BALANCE UPDATE 2019”. As a big fan of this game who likes this universe I don’t care what happens to SCII. I talked with many different players of different levels, and some Youtube streamers and want to share my minds about some ballence changes.

Battlecruiser

• Tactical Jump now stuns and puts the Battlecruiser into a 1 second vulnerability phase before it teleports.

• Tactical Jump cooldown increased from 71 seconds to 86 seconds.

Double nerfs to fix TvZ problem okay sounds good, but you already give to Zerg this:

• Removed the Research Neural Parasite upgrade. Infestors now come with Neural Parasite by default.

That is more than enough to counter early Battlecruiser rush on Zerg, why you need also nerf Battlecruisers more, that is hurts a lot on this unit. I agree with one nerf and one buff of Neural Parasite, but not with this one:

• Tactical Jump now stuns and puts the Battlecruiser into a 1 second vulnerability phase before it teleports.

Nydus Network

• Summon Nydus Worm ability cooldown increased from 0 to 14.
    I think that is more than a fair nerf of nydus spam players, but the second one nerf that changes unload\load speed. I don’t think that the players will be so interested in such an upgrade. Many of those players I talked agree with me. 10-14 seconds of nydus cooldown is more than enough.

Adept

• Adept health increased from 70 to 80.
  • Adept shields decreased from 70 to 60.
  • New upgrade found on the Twilight Council: Amplified Shielding
    • Increases the Adept’s shields from 60 to 80.
    • Research cost: 100/100.
    • Research duration: 100 seconds.
      Protoss Adept will never be Mid game unit as you mentioned. Why? Because Zealots better in all - charge+8dmg upgrade is always better than choosing Adept. And “+20 to shields” upgrade doesn’t sound interesting to research to me personally. I have alternative purpose. Ultimate upgrade of Adept that cancels their cost in GAS and makes them equal to Zealot to choose for mid/late game. If they will cost minerals as Zealots, they can be alternative but no way someone will choose Adepts instead of Zealots.
      Something like that:
      Research: 200\200 Minerals\Gas 130\Time = -25 Gas Cost to Adept

How is it fair that zerg can constantly teleport their entire army around the map when Terran can’t do that at all and Protoss has to wait 2 minutes to teleport a small portion. Nydus needs a major nerf, the current nerfs are not enough…