StarCraft Spacebar Follow Not Working

Following units by holding spacebar is not working.

It looks like this when I select a unit and hold spacebar; April 16, 2021 - YouTube

I recently switched from Mac to PC. I’m using an i9 processor / 64 GB RAM / GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Graphics Card. I went ahead and turned v-sync on and still did not correct the issue. I also have my refresh rate set to 60hz which is correct for my monitor, but that doesn’t seem to be the problem. Also switched from 4K resolution to 2560 x 1440 and turned settings from extreme (which was working fine other than the glitch) to ultra.

I love StarCraft, but can’t imagine playing it without the ability to follow units. Please help. Thanks!

The spacebar action you performed in the video is tied to Jump to last Alert, for things such as the last unit produced, units under attack, building complete, and so on.

The option youre looking for is Options -> Hotkeys -> Global -> Camera -> Follow Current Selection.

Alternatively if you just want to jump quickly to an desired units location you can, if you have them in an control group, double tap the respective unit group hotkey twice to jump to their location.