Swann Co-Op Commander Achievements

I am not a very skilled player, but I have just managed to reach Mastery 75. I am wanting to start beating the Hard Co-Op Achievements, Swann’s in particular coz I love the portrait that unlocks.

My problem is that I have done quite a few Hard missions now and not been able to unlock either one of them. I am almost certain I have killed enough enemies with the Warbots in a single calldown on Hard and I know for absolute certain that I have dealt more than 20,000 damage with the Laser Drill. The last mission I completed had over 40,000 damage dealt.

The only thing I have found so far regarding this exact same issue is from a post back in November of 2015, with an official response stating this error to be a bug. Is this still bugged after almost 4 years!?!

What am I doing wrong?
Can someone help me, please?

Well, if you are certain you played on hard and did next - Kill 25 units with Swann’s Combat Drop before they expire on Hard difficulty and Deal 20,000 damage in a single mission with Swann’s Drakken Laser Drill on Hard difficulty. You should get those then. I doubt that four years ago bug is still with us. As far as I know all co-op achievemnet bugs have been fixed.

Then why have I not gotten at least the Laser Drill damage achievement playing on hard? Like I said, more than double the required damage to get it and it hasn’t popped. That’s the one that is annoying me more than the Warbots because I know I’ve done enough damage with the Drill.