The game server timed out when creating a game

“There’s likely to be a slight delay”?
SLIGHT??
Its been down for 24 hours now, come on!

6 Likes

26.12.2020. 13:55 CET - problem still exists, a lot of people in chat complaining about the same issue. Can we get an update from support?

2 Likes

I’m stuck at “Entering lobby” when joining a custom campaign… It ends “Temporary error message”. Any update please, it happens for all bookmarked custom campaigns?

1 Like

Hi all…

It’s the third (or even 4th) day in a row we are not able to play melee or arcade or… with others…

It is a very weird way of getting us away from behind the computer…

“There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.”
“GLOBAL_TIMEOUT”

What is wrong?

2 Likes

Same on all the regions, a global issue on a very nice timing. Everyone at home can’t play Starcraft II … awaiting soonest fix #starcraft-ii-technical-support

1 Like

Tech support: Updates in one place an option? Can you open a special forum message or place a news item on the website?

1 Like

AreuUpdates in one place an option? Can you open a special forum message or place a news item on the website?

2 Likes

it seems maps that i regularly play are more likely to load but I’ve only be able to play like 3 games all by myself - blizzard please acknowledge this problem

1 Like

it’s either “temporary issue” or “global_timeout” or “upgrade your copy of sc2” although i have the latest copy.

1 Like

Seriously how long does this take to get resolved, it has been DAYS since we can create custom games. That is way more the a “slight” delay.

1 Like

Wtf Blizzard Activision !! Fix it 5 days now :confused:

3 Likes

Seems quite serious malfunction. Is this game not supported during holidays?

3 Likes

It seems Blizzard IT support fully downed tools over the festive period with no plan on what would happen should there be a sev 1 issue and as a result we the end customer bear the brunt of this poor planning. All services that are customer facing should have a contingency in place should there be major issues but it seems we’ve been let down. As I type this I’ve been searching for a game for the last 40+ minutes

5 Likes

What I dislike most is the Blizzard account lxthocaesil post with disinformation that this would be resolved soon.

4 Likes

I have been able to play melee games in the mornings. If I try early afternoon or later then after Create Lobby is pressed the game times out on “ENTERING LOBBY” and gives the error “There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.”. Several days of this and from the discussions on the in-game chat window it is either everyone or most people there experiencing this “feature”. Hope it gets resolved soon.

2 Likes

Common fix this game!!!

4 Likes

The problem is still existing! This is embarrassing!

2 Likes

This has been a problem for multiple days now…This is really reflecting poorly on Blizzard. Please fix asap.

3 Likes

Hey we need a fix over here ! or at least a status report of the problem

2 Likes

Arcade custom maps failed again , the more people put it on the forums the faster it gets fixed.here is my bit .user generated content ftw =)

2 Likes