The game server timed out when creating a game

AreuUpdates in one place an option? Can you open a special forum message or place a news item on the website?

2 Likes

it seems maps that i regularly play are more likely to load but I’ve only be able to play like 3 games all by myself - blizzard please acknowledge this problem

1 Like

it’s either “temporary issue” or “global_timeout” or “upgrade your copy of sc2” although i have the latest copy.

1 Like

Seriously how long does this take to get resolved, it has been DAYS since we can create custom games. That is way more the a “slight” delay.

1 Like

Wtf Blizzard Activision !! Fix it 5 days now :confused:

3 Likes

Seems quite serious malfunction. Is this game not supported during holidays?

3 Likes

It seems Blizzard IT support fully downed tools over the festive period with no plan on what would happen should there be a sev 1 issue and as a result we the end customer bear the brunt of this poor planning. All services that are customer facing should have a contingency in place should there be major issues but it seems we’ve been let down. As I type this I’ve been searching for a game for the last 40+ minutes

5 Likes

What I dislike most is the Blizzard account lxthocaesil post with disinformation that this would be resolved soon.

4 Likes

I have been able to play melee games in the mornings. If I try early afternoon or later then after Create Lobby is pressed the game times out on “ENTERING LOBBY” and gives the error “There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.”. Several days of this and from the discussions on the in-game chat window it is either everyone or most people there experiencing this “feature”. Hope it gets resolved soon.

2 Likes

Common fix this game!!!

4 Likes

The problem is still existing! This is embarrassing!

2 Likes

This has been a problem for multiple days now…This is really reflecting poorly on Blizzard. Please fix asap.

3 Likes

Hey we need a fix over here ! or at least a status report of the problem

2 Likes

Arcade custom maps failed again , the more people put it on the forums the faster it gets fixed.here is my bit .user generated content ftw =)

2 Likes

From the intel I got, restarting your pc and/or closing battlenet update agent from task manager fixes the issue for some.

This is actually ridiculous. The game servers work fine for years, and now suddenly they break. Blizzard, you are not some indie company. Pay some devs holiday pay and let them fix this issue.

4 Likes

Same problem here…

1 Like

It’s been a week Blizzard. Fix your stuff or hire better developers.

3 Likes

Seems like it works again.
I can create lobbies in Marina Arena (wasnt working for several days).

Can you confirm?

1 Like

YEP, game server timed out when creating a game, repeatedly, very annoying, sad hat it’s no fixed after days of it

2 Likes