The game server timed out when creating a game

Can’t start any game, getting the above error for 2 days now

37 Likes

It’s currently being investigated, however, at this time there’s likely to be a slight delay on resolving this matter as it’s the Holidays.

It is an urgent one though as it’s stopping people being able to play, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

6 Likes

me too, how long wait?

3 Likes

You’re still unable to play team games bacause of that issue. Any progress there?

5 Likes

me too, i connectcustom then melee and it connects then stops and times out at the lobby saying error !

come on fix this your ruining my xmas.

4 Likes

I have the same problem aswell: Timeout when trying to create any custom lobby. According to ingame chat, a lot of people have this problem, too…

4 Likes

“There’s likely to be a slight delay”?
SLIGHT??
Its been down for 24 hours now, come on!

6 Likes

26.12.2020. 13:55 CET - problem still exists, a lot of people in chat complaining about the same issue. Can we get an update from support?

2 Likes

I’m stuck at “Entering lobby” when joining a custom campaign… It ends “Temporary error message”. Any update please, it happens for all bookmarked custom campaigns?

1 Like

Hi all…

It’s the third (or even 4th) day in a row we are not able to play melee or arcade or… with others…

It is a very weird way of getting us away from behind the computer…

“There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again.”
“GLOBAL_TIMEOUT”

What is wrong?

2 Likes

Same on all the regions, a global issue on a very nice timing. Everyone at home can’t play Starcraft II … awaiting soonest fix #starcraft-ii-technical-support

1 Like

Tech support: Updates in one place an option? Can you open a special forum message or place a news item on the website?

1 Like

AreuUpdates in one place an option? Can you open a special forum message or place a news item on the website?

2 Likes

it seems maps that i regularly play are more likely to load but I’ve only be able to play like 3 games all by myself - blizzard please acknowledge this problem

1 Like

it’s either “temporary issue” or “global_timeout” or “upgrade your copy of sc2” although i have the latest copy.

1 Like

Seriously how long does this take to get resolved, it has been DAYS since we can create custom games. That is way more the a “slight” delay.

1 Like

Wtf Blizzard Activision !! Fix it 5 days now :confused:

3 Likes

Seems quite serious malfunction. Is this game not supported during holidays?

3 Likes

It seems Blizzard IT support fully downed tools over the festive period with no plan on what would happen should there be a sev 1 issue and as a result we the end customer bear the brunt of this poor planning. All services that are customer facing should have a contingency in place should there be major issues but it seems we’ve been let down. As I type this I’ve been searching for a game for the last 40+ minutes

5 Likes

What I dislike most is the Blizzard account lxthocaesil post with disinformation that this would be resolved soon.

4 Likes