The next Warchest... What would it be?

So, with the latest Warchest rolling down to its end, I can’t help but to wonder what the next one will be. (I am going under the assumption that there will be a next one).
I was thinking that maybe the Terran side could be skins matching the Royal guard from Archtorus Mengsk. That would be really cool :smiley:. With either the following chest or something like that containing the building skins.
However, I am not sure what the Zerg and Protoss skins would be… any suggestions or ideas?

Maby more Starcraft 1 style Zerg like they did with the Ultralisk, there is not exactly much to chose from existing lore beside making something up like blue glowing semi hybrid Zerg units.

For Protoss… maby more tribe related appearances like fancy science stuff equipped troops like the Furinax tribe:

(Im not allowed to provide links sorry)
Nerazim Zerg trophy hunter appearance.

More heavily armored Protoss instead of minimal surface equipment (pantless High Templar) forces.

Stuff from other activision divisions.
Wouldn’t surprise me given the overarching control from activision i.e. the microtransactions of commanders and warchests.

Oh, be quiet. I am trying to have a positive discussion here.