TPU clan/group currently recruiting

TPU is currently looking for Starcraft players of all types. With myself being a returning player. We are looking for high level players, casual players and even arcade players. Weekly events will be planned either for a group practice or just to meme about. Weekly or monthly tournaments will be held for in group members only, prizes will be available. Overall we all want to have fun and we all have something to learn from each other. As other games in our discord we are looking to form our own pro league group, recruiting will begin soon for that, but first we need to set a stepping stone for Starcraft in TPU

TPU is a a growing discord community with people from all over which was founded around July and we already have over 600 members!! As the name and logo suggest, we’re here for a good time, not the politicking and power trips that comes with most clans and servers. You’re free to be who you want, play what you want and pretty much do and say what you want as long as you don’t start a keyboard battle and specifically direct it at any of our other members intending to cause offence. We enjoy a laugh but none of us can be bothered with that sort of carry on.

How to join

1. Join our discord: discord.gg/V9p5s8S
  2. Select the “receive-roles” channel.
  3. Pick from our catalogue of main games.
  4. All the corresponding channels will now be visible.

Requirements

1. Be 16 years of age or older.
  2. Have a working microphone.
  3. Speak fluent English. (Accents don’t matter. As long as we understand you it’s all good)
  4. Be able to take a joke. (Any disputes with other members are to be handled in private or through the help of the staff team.)
  5. Own your mistakes. (We aren’t going to demonise you about them, they happen to everyone.)

I’m intrested. My discord id is DezKyle#4797