UI still missing for hotkey mechanics

Please feel free to add any UI based things you wanted to see.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen:

A small progress bar on grouped buildings which applied to all units ie. 1/1/1 units, robo/stargate units, larvae production cooldown
(even one like warpgate or creep tumour cooldown would work as is shown through dehaka cooldowns).

A small number representing energy based units, in the same manner as larvae count on grouped hatches, for grouped energy units and buildings ie. nexus, queens, HT, sentries, CC’s.

Aside from that I’ve had a lot of UI changes that I felt were extras that basic mechanics can be developed to work around like the worker count etc.

The ideas I have mentioned are not something that mechanics could solve. You either clicked on the individual buildings/units within the hotkey, or moved your screen to the building, defeating the purpose of hotkeys to a severe extent.

These are just the most apparant flaws to apply to mechanical play that I have noticed, please feel free to add any other MECHANICAL problems that could be solved that were caused by the difference in mechanics from BW to SC2.