What kind of Plot would you want for a StarCraft III?

If it ever happened.

Thoughts?

Sequel, Prequel, what would you want?

Smaller events like the Nova campaign instead of scales that the entire Zerg/Protoss/Terran faction having to mobilize to respond to threats.

Portions of a semi local Protoss Tribe becoming livid at desecrations of their temples that results in vows of vengeance.

An continental Terran leader desperately trying to keep an disaster from becoming widespread news by employing mercenaries that leads to more trouble.

Now that the Zerg Broodmothers are more independant have them come to blows over ideologies or necessities such as one side trying to cultivate an biome of murderous beasts on par with Zerus while the other tries to devour the place in paranoid anticipation of an nearby Protoss/Terran force mustering military forces to exterminate them.

Smaller events to give some perspective of size and aspects of the Korpulu sector and beyond, events that will last instead of razing the entire planet at the end of the arc.

Let smaller characters that are not the face of a faction or the best of the best shine.
Gabriel Tosh, Ulrezaj, Mira Han, Protoss tribal leaders, the small folk.

5 Likes

I expect nothing cuz Blizzard is dead. Only Activision games will come now.

1 Like

Why can’t Activision make SC3 then?

I hope it never comes to this, I deeply and trully hope mentioned company will not ruin Starcraft.

1 Like

Cuz they don’t care about it. It’s CoD they want.
‘‘It’s just good business’’