Yo is there a way to MUTE Izsha in HOTS?

i can’t stand this character’s voice. i came back yesterday for another complete trilogy campaign playthrough, and if there is anything that makes me want to quit its the voice of this god horrid symbiote of a character.
this thing literally sounds more robotic than the Terran Adjutant and its driving me absolutely up the walls, i find myself sitting here shouting “SHUT UP!!” at my computer screen.

i just completed the mission where you gotta use infestors to get virophages for infested terrans up and running and OH MY GOD Izsha just won’t shut up!!!
i can quite literally hear her nagging 80% of the time on this god forsaken map.

the map itself is pretty good, but Izsha constantly screaming “WE HAVE LOST A VIROPHAGE, YOU CAN USE AN INFESTOR TO REGROW THE VIROPHAGE” and “WE HAVE INFESTED ANOTHER GARRISON” literally every god damn minute is making me want to delete the game.

i don’t find any other character nearly as annoying as her, so is there a way to completely DELETE her voice from the game while retaining the other character’s voices?

Good lord!! its enough i have to deal with her annoying robotic voice during the cutscenes and cinematics, but i can’t believe blizzard playtested this map and went “yeah she’s not annoying at all”

/rant