Arranged Teams = cheating

Please Blizzard, for the love of god, REMOVE Arranged Teams from Random team matchmaking, it is impossible to beat people who have played for 20 years when they AT while your allies have just installed the game.

And no, i dont have friends that play the game and i dont wanna take part of easy wins i want balanced games.

Arranged Teams vs Arranged Teams like the old days.

This is the main reason nobody wants to play anymore, its only a minority of nerds who are social rejects and have all the time on earth to AT and “easy” win.

Please Blizzard, make the game ejoyable and fun again.

1 Like

I agree what you say but I strongly disbelieve that they will ever listen to opinions like that. They wanted to take this game in-side with starcraft II. For some reason they think it systems were better when rt vs at were possible, they also did separate mmr with each race which I believe is same from SCII. The problem with that is ofcourse not all liked how it was in SCII, especially - what I think - we should continue to cherish the intergrity and originality of older blizzard games. If they changed things more likeish they are on the newest games, it slowly becomes like the new games are and it takes completely point out of playing the old game for sake of nostalgy and remembering different times…

I agree that wc3 rt ladder was legendary and I played a ton of it… But you and I need to just accept that these new guys on blizzard dont have a clue on how things were at the glory days of wc3 and they only can mirror how things are in scII…

This is how to make wc3-reforged perfect on my eyes

• separate ladders for old and new craphics to make it more fair for new
    craphics users
  • ladder for beginners without stats to give them properly time to practise and never disrupt pro players ladder progress
  • same mmr for each solo races (pro elf player is not noob ud player philosophy)
  • no rt vs at, just accept the fact if there is no players for at (i agree that at vs rt slowly kills the game anyways by making people leave the game)
  • no changes for wc3 campaing - it was already legendary the way it was…
  • keep everything faitful for the original game but developers could add more things that are separated from the things that already are there: couple more ladder heroes, couple extra missions that are synchronouz with wow lore and events - like defeating arthas or something like that (but not so severe).
  • wc2 ost included with the game as an option
  • brigtness change in the option
  • tft background (changeable)
  • remove some absurb balance changes made by team who didnt play wc3 - forexample make rifleman and headhunter more weak because ranged are supposed to be weaker than melee units

But yeah they are not going to do any of these things, so I dont care anymore… (besides im 33 years so I am not targed audience anymore I suppose).

1 Like