Game Breaking Bug, Reforged is unplayable

When playing Prologue campaign in Reforged mode, the orc Great Hall is not selectable and can’t be seen. Burrows are also red. When starting a random game between me and the computer, the same problem persists, for Night Elves, no main building and the ones for increasing unit numbers are blue.

I strongly suggest you start fixing this issue, before anything else, the longer it continues the more your already bad reputation wil increase, and the more any potential future sales will be damaged.
And no, you don’t get to walk around the bush on this one, claiming it might be something on my end. I’ve selected repair, there was nothing to repair, and Classic mode does not have the same issue as Reforged mode. The problem is with the Reforged game files, causing game a game breaking bug, if you can’t train new builders in Reforged, then you can’t play the Reforged mode, ergo, it is a game breaking bug, and a quite serious one at that.

Please fix this issue. Sincerely, a longtime Warcraft fan.

Hello SilentStorm!

With regret support are unable to assist directly with bug reports. Please re-post at :