Game crashes in campaign games

My games crashes from time to time when im playing in campaign mode, it always crashes before the match starts, when the blue bar is being filled.

The code i got is this one:

38A769CB-D442-4638-A3E8-3FDBFB32194A

Also it disconnects from battle net very often.

In this case it seems your AMD drivers are crashing, we would suggest a clean install of your Graphics Drivers to see if that resolves the issue with the crash.

Should it not then specifically the issue is the Relive feature of the AMD package with the overlay, you need to disable this in the Task Scheduler and it should prevent you from crashing.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

I uninstalled and installed again my drivers and it doesnt disconnect anymore but when i close the game i get this:

A6B55F13-3CA5-4977-92F1-43538A2E2E97

what does it mean?

EDIT: I stand corrected, it happened again, but it seems it only happens when you load a campaign game and not when you start a fresh match.

It could be driver related but as we don’t have your technical files we can’t check that.

What I would suggest for now is go into Documents and delete the War3 folder, then retest it.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.