Just bought and no worky

I just bought the game online. Downloaded the files and once I hit “play” it is getting stuck on Lion head thing. Do I need a CD code? It is showing purchased in my account. Plez help.

2 Likes

Same problem here i hear sound of chains and rain but see only the lion head and cant do anything

1 Like

Same here. I get the lion but it doesn’t continue to load. Normally it switches to a higher resolution during the loading lion screen. But it stays in low res and the only thing i can at least do is alt-F4 out of it. Can’t play the game for weeks now.

1 Like

This can be caused by programs running in the background, we have experienced the issue with some of our other games for example: Known Technical Support Issues - [Updated June 21, 2020!] - Technical Support - Diablo 3 Forums

While that’s just an idea, we can make a better assessment with some technical files. If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.