Lag when i open warcraft3

Hi, when i open the game via battle.net there is a huge lags, even if i paly the campain.
i am using battle.net bersion 1.32.10.18067 and connected to Europe. i thought maybe it connected to Russia-Ukriane war so i try to connect to another regions but the problem remains.
i realy can’t play, can you help ?

Hi Big! We would be happy to help you in having a look into this matter if this is still an ongoing issue for you.

Please if you could be so kind as to get a WinMTR test done as indicated here: Running WinMTR - Blizzard Support and post the results in the thread as a

Preformatted text

We can try and have a look to see if we can understand where the problem may be.
Thank you!

So I had this issue too. For SOME reason, yes you’ll view me as a madman first but try this out, seriously - for SOME reason it works when raising the graphic settings by one level. I am playing on a UHD 630 GPU (my dedicated one died) so I raised it from minimum to Low (overall) and with Anti-Aliasing on and everything pretty much set on Low.

No lags whatsoever. Also set the FPS both on 60, 1920x1080(60) and for some reason that works. Lemme know if that solves it for you too man